APPM Study Days
9th APPM Paediatric Palliative Care study day
Friday 23 November 2018 | Hilton Birmingham Metropole, UK
Join us for our annual study day featuring specialist lectures, expert panels, seminars, networking, Q&A time and discussions on up to date, relevant paediatric palliative medicine topics.
The RCPCH has approved this activity for CPD in accordance with the current RCPCH CPD Guidelines.
Who should attend?
- Paediatric palliative care doctors; encompassing paediatricians, hospice doctors, specialist GPs and trainees.
- Senior nurses and nurse consultants as well as specialist allied professionals working at a senior level in paediatric palliative medicine.
- APPM members and non-members alike.
What past delegates say
- "Fantastic day of interesting talks and the opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones."
- "Clear knowledgeable speakers."
Booking is via the Together for Short Lives website.
- Super early bird rate - £150 (until end of June 2018)
- Early bird for APPM members £160 and £170 for non-members (until end of September 2018)
- APPM members £170 and £180 for non-members
(Same prices as last year's study day)