APPM Study Days
9th APPM Paediatric Palliative Care study day
Friday 23 November 2018 | Hilton Birmingham Metropole, UK
Join us for our annual study day featuring specialist lectures, expert panels, seminars, networking, Q&A time and discussions on up to date, relevant paediatric palliative medicine topics.
Who should attend?
- Paediatric palliative care doctors; encompassing paediatricians, hospice doctors, specialist GPs and trainees.
- Senior nurses and nurse consultants as well as specialist allied professionals working at a senior level in paediatric palliative medicine.
- APPM members and nonmembers alike.
What past delegates say
- "Fantastic day of interesting talks and the opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones."
- "Clear knowledgeable speakers."
Booking is via the Together for Short Lives website.
- Super early bird rate - £150 (until end of June 2018)
- Early bird for APPM members £160 and £170 for non-members (until end of September 2018)
- APPM members £170 and £180 for non-members
(Same prices as last year's study day)